- Started blogging and (somewhat) successfully maintained it - minus the summer hiatus.
- Got back into running "for the first time in forever."
What better than #runDisney to motivate me back into running for the first time in 8 years??
- Celebrated Brody's 2nd Birthday.
- I turned 30 and was lucky enough to celebrate on a Disney Cruise with Dan for a little "mommy / daddy time" at sea.
With Captain Mickey on the Disney Dream!
- Dan got a new job doing what he loves and does best.
- We found out that we were expecting baby #2 - another boy. . .due to arrive February 2015!
Waiting on Baby Caleb!
- I got promoted to an Assistant Principal position in July.
- The Orioles won the AL East for the first time since 1997 :)
Enjoying a day at Oriole Park at Camden Yards!
- I made it R2 of the Disney Parks Moms Panel application process, but alas, no R3 this year.
Such a magical email to receive! Hoping for more #DisneyMP fun next year :)
- We put a contract on a new house and are planning to move in January.